The community can contribute to the Core of Kalliope by providing some new features.
How to contribute
- Fork it!
- Checkout the dev branch
git checkout dev
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request in the dev branch
Respect PEP 257 -- Docstring conventions. For each class or method add a description with summary, input parameter, returned parameter, type of parameter
python def my_method(my_parameter): """ Description of he method :param my_parameter: description of he parameter :type my_parameter: str """
- The management of incoming variable from the signal order when they are numbers or float are not efficient.
- Because of the differences between the STTs outputs: some are returning word some numbers (two != 2).
- Because of the i18n, we are not able to know if a variable should be interpreted in english, french, spanish, etc ... ("two" != "deux" != "dos")